12/17 Blog Post
Over the past few days, I've been mapping out how I'm going to go about doing this project and figuring out the logistics. One of the major questions I needed to work out was who I'm going to interview for my feature article. I want the focus of that article to be on LGBTQ+ youth that are working on intersectional issues, like social justice or climate change. I talked to some people I know and so far there are three different people who would be willing to be interviewed for my article. I'm deciding on whether or not to highlight just one person and go into more depth, or make my article about the three different people, because they all have very different experiences. My next step is to figure out which questions to ask for my feature article and begin to interview people. One thing I'm stuck on right now is the concept of how to take photos. With Covid, many of the people I talked to aren't comfortable with getting together to take photos, so I need to figure out how to get around that. That'll be something I work on over break.
Comments
Post a Comment